Friday 29 April 2016

Mid project action plan for personal project

What are my plans for the remainder of the project?
I plan on focusing further on the physical aspects of beauty photography, especially in female models. This is because female models are the most popular gender show cased in beauty photography, therefore I want to include this within my own work. For one of my shoots I feel it would be a good idea to experiment slightly with an idea that relates to beauty photography without being beauty photography. This will allow me to look at different aspects of beauty and how it can be changed and influenced through photography. I would still like to carry on editing the photographs in the traditional way of removing blemishes and spots while highlighting the physical aspects of beauty such as smooth skin, white teeth and perfect hair.
I would also like to influence colour more into the photography to create a lighter and happier vibe to the images, instead of a depressing state.

No comments:

Post a Comment